From SuperMemo Help
#Author: YouTube Help
#Comment: Uploaded April 17, 2015 (722854 views)
Sort by: Views | Published Videos
- Incremental Reading Images - SuperMemo 2008 Tutorial
- 6:46 | 8216 views
- wanakumbuka | Jan 1, 2010 @ 20:01
- Installing SuperMemo Collections Downloaded from Super Memory Store
- 3:21 | 2336 views
- SuperMemo TV | Oct 10, 2008 @ 10:10
- Importing a Hebrew-English Q&A Text File into SuperMemo
- 4:16 | 1810 views
- SuperMemo TV | Oct 10, 2008 @ 09:10
- How to make massive elements as forgotten in Supermemo
- 2:01 | 501 views
- Marcin Rybacki | Sep 9, 2009 @ 20:09
If you have recorded a YouTube video related to SuperMemo and want it to appear in the Videos section above, do the following:
- Sign in to your YouTube/Google account
- Go to Your username : My videos
- Click the Edit button next to the video
- Tag your video with supermemo and tv (it is required that you include both tags; otherwise your video will not be found)
- Choose Education as the category
- Click the Save Changes button to save your video information
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010
I have followed the instructions in the section above to the letter and have refreshed this page multiple times. However, I still cannot see my video on SuperMemo TV.
It may take up to a few hours before the changes you have made to your video settings (i.e. tags and/or category) will propagate across the entire YouTube server infrastructure. If you cannot immediately see your video, check back with SuperMemo TV on the next day or so.
We used Camtasia Studio to prepare our video tutorials
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:54 PM
Subject: [supermemo] question regarding the sm tutorials/help file
What programs did you use to create the YouTube video tutorials available from SuperMemo TV (previously called SuperMemo Theater)?
TechSmith Camtasia Studio screen recorder and editor was used to prepare the YouTube videos available from SuperMemo TV.
The fully functional 30-day trial can be downloaded from here.
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010
Is there a way to include my SuperMemo-related video somewhere else within SuperMemo Help Wiki except for SuperMemo TV?
Use the following wiki string to include your video within an article:
- id - the id of your video to include (e.g. d4v0JshNV4I)
For example, inspect how wanakumbuka's Incremental Reading Images - SuperMemo 2008 Tutorial was included in the Video section of the Visual learning article.