This text contains basic information for users who:
- use a demo version of SuperMemo
- have their SuperMemo locked
- plan to register by sending a registration e-mail
- have sent their registration e-mail already
- are running out of use credit
- want to reinstall SuperMemo on a new computer
I want to become a user
If you would like to become a user of SuperMemo, you have many freeware and commercial version options:
New purchase of SuperMemo
If you have just purchased your SuperMemo, you should receive all instructions within a business day. If they do not arrive, check your spam folder messages. More information:
Owners of SuperMemo
If you have already purchased SuperMemo before, and it is locked on a new computer or after a re-installation, you do not need to pay again.
You can do any of the following:
- (either) open any of your previously used collections. This should unlock SuperMemo
- (or) use File : Installation : Input password (Ctrl+Shift+I) to insert the unlock password, which you received at the time of purchase
- (or) write to shop2022(@)supermemo(.)org to have your unlock password resent
If you have questions about SuperMemo, it is best to place them at SuperMemopedia.com.
To post your questions:
- Go to https://supermemopedia.com
- Click "Log in" (top right corner)
- Type Username: "SuperMemoUser"
- Type Password: "SuperMemo"
- Click the "Log in" button
- Click Ask Your Question (on the left)
You can also send questions via e-mail