Button Add new at the bottom of the screen makes it possible to add new questions and answers to your collection:
To complete your item:
- type the question,
- press Esc to move to the answer field,
- type the answer, and
- press Esc again to finish.
You can jump between the question and the answer by pressing Ctrl+T. If question and answer fields are inactive (e.g. after pressing Esc a few times), you can edit the question by pressing Q or edit the answer by pressing A. You can also start editing them with a click of the mouse. If you want to make both fields editable with a single keystroke, press Ctrl+E.
- If typing your items seems like too much work, read about the advanced ways of creating your collections with minimum typing: Incremental learning
- If you want to change the way your items look, read: Changing the way your elements look
- More about the structure of your collection: Adding elements in the Contents window
- Beginner FAQ