Collection chooser helps you quickly access your most frequently used collections. Unlike File : Open collection, in Favorites you need to find the location of the collection on the hard disk only once. Later on, you only need to press a letter to open that collection. In addition, in contrast to the most recently used (MRU) list, rarely used collections do not get added to the Favorites list. Only you can determine which collections should be placed on this list and which should be removed.
- Favorite collections - the list of favorite collections sorted in alphabetical order. Each collection can be assigned a letter that can be used to quickly select it in the list (e.g. a for All). If two or more collections share the same quick-access letter, press it repeatedly until the collection you want to open is selected.
- Favorite collection paths - the corresponding paths of the frequently used collections
- Preview pane - displays the basic statistics for the currently selected often used collection (e.g. Total, Memorized, etc.)
- OK (Enter) - opens the currently selected favorite collection and closes the dialog
- Add - adds a new collection to the list of frequently used collections for fast opening. Once you select the collection via the SuperMemo collection dialog box, you will be prompted to assign the letter that you will be able to use to quickly access the collection in the list. Unlike the pick-list of recently used collections at the bottom of the File menu, the letter needed to reopen a collection always stays the same. If you happen to use more collection with a letter, SuperMemo will circle between them in alphabetical order
- Delete - removes the selected favorite collection from the list
- Cancel - closes the dialog
- Incremental favorite collection search (Ctrl+S) - search box to incrementally filter the favorite collections
Right-click the dialog to open its context menu:
- Search (Ctrl+S) - search box to incrementally filter the favorite collections
- Close - closes the dialog